If a member of the community has a complaint, the following procedures are intended to assist in its resolution:

Ÿ     If the matter relates to a student, and it is appropriate, talk with the student"s teacher.  If the matter remains unresolved, talk with the building administrator.

Ÿ     If resolution of a problem cannot be accomplished at the building level, either party may refer the matter to the Superintendent for review.

Ÿ     When a complaint is made directly to the Board as a whole or to a Board member as an individual, it will be referred to the school administration for study and resolution, if possible.

All other school board policies can be found by clicking the "School Board" link at the top of the District Page and accessing the Public Link.